Sunday, October 19, 2014

Checking In

Hey, there!
So, I had really great plans to share one of my outfits with you this week because it was a great outfit and I was really excited about it, but two things happened.

1) I could NOT get a good picture of it! I tried everything I could think of, but it never came out looking right. If anyone who reads this knows anything about photography, leave me a tip because I am photo-clueless.

2) I discovered something very interesting. I was talking today with a friend who reads my blog, and she became very, very confused when I mentioned that I don't have Facebook. "But I see your posts on Facebook," she said. At which point, I became very, VERY confused because I don't have a Facebook and have never posted anything on there. Which means that someone is taking my posts and putting them up on Facebook.
If this is you, I would really appreciate it if you would tell me who you are and what you're doing with my posts. I didn't know this was happening and I would really like to know what is being done with my posts. Thank you.

For the rest of you: has anyone else been seeing my posts on Facebook? And again, that photography thing. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment